13 Links & Tools to Answer Your Immigration Questions and Guide You Through the Process:
1. How can I learn about the status of my pending immigration case?
2. How long will it take my immigration case to be decided?
3. How can I find the correct edition of form(s?) to file for my immigration petition or application type?
4. Which civil documents from my country are accepted by the U.S. Government for visa purposes?
5. How can I apply for a non-immigrant visa for my planned vacation or temporary visit to the United States?
6. If I’m on a waiting list for my immigrant visa, how can I know when I have reached the front of the line and can claim my visa?
7. What should I do if I have received a “Request for Evidence” (RFE) from USCIS, or a 221g from an Embassy or Consulate that requires an additional or alternate document?
8. How can I contact the National Visa Center about my case?
9. What should I do if my immigration notice, document, or card from USCIS is lost or missing in the mail?
10. What should I do if my immigration notice, document, or card from USCIS has a typographic error?
11. What if I have a disability and require special accommodations for my USCIS appointment?
12. What if I’ve moved since I submitted my immigration application or petition to USCIS?
13. What if I have other immigration questions that aren’t addressed on this page?
We hope you’ve found these links helpful to answer your immigration questions and concerns. Alaska Immigration Law Center (AILC) regularly uses these same important links in our work on behalf of our clients.
Please Contact Us if we can help you with your immigration concerns